- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 c.sugar
- 3 c.water
- 1 can mandarin oranges
- 6 bananas, sliced
- 1 can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 can maraschino cherries, cut in half
- 1 can orange juice
- Bring sugar and water to a boil.
- Set aside to cool.
- Add all ingredients together.
- Freeze 2-3 hours.
- I like to place in individual cups.
NotesMy grandma made this for years around the holidays and I continue to carry on the tradition. It wouldn't be Christmas without the frozen fruit salad
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Simple Homemade Favorites
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Best Mediterranean Baked Stuffed Chicken
Melt Your Heart Pizza
Paleo Flank Steak with Chimichurri SauceSee More