- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 12 oz. container frozen whipped topping (Cool Whip), thawed
- 1 20 oz. can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 c. mashed ripe banana (about 1 large banana) - (I usually omit the banana)
- 1 can mandarin oranges
- 1/2 c. sweetened coconut
- 1/2 c. chopped pecans
- 1/2 c. marashino cherries
- 2 9" graham cracker pie crusts
- Garnishes: chopped pineapple, maraschino cherries, chopped walnuts, whipped cream, toasted coconut, fresh mint sprigs
- Stir together condensed milk and whipped topping. Fold in next 7 ingredients. Pour evenly into graham cracker crusts.
- Cover and freeze 12 hours or until firm. Remove from freezer and let stand about 20 minutes before serving. Garnish, if desired.
NotesThis is from Southern Living, with a few minor modifications made by me. I constantly get requests for this recipe!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Italy or Bust
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More