- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 12 oz. container frozen whipped topping (Cool Whip), thawed
- 1 20 oz. can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 c. mashed ripe banana (about 1 large banana) - (I usually omit the banana)
- 1 can mandarin oranges
- 1/2 c. sweetened coconut
- 1/2 c. chopped pecans
- 1/2 c. marashino cherries
- 2 9" graham cracker pie crusts
- Garnishes: chopped pineapple, maraschino cherries, chopped walnuts, whipped cream, toasted coconut, fresh mint sprigs
- Stir together condensed milk and whipped topping. Fold in next 7 ingredients. Pour evenly into graham cracker crusts.
- Cover and freeze 12 hours or until firm. Remove from freezer and let stand about 20 minutes before serving. Garnish, if desired.
NotesThis is from Southern Living, with a few minor modifications made by me. I constantly get requests for this recipe!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
The Italian ExchangeSee More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More