- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 12 oz. container frozen whipped topping (Cool Whip), thawed
- 1 20 oz. can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 c. mashed ripe banana (about 1 large banana) - (I usually omit the banana)
- 1 can mandarin oranges
- 1/2 c. sweetened coconut
- 1/2 c. chopped pecans
- 1/2 c. marashino cherries
- 2 9" graham cracker pie crusts
- Garnishes: chopped pineapple, maraschino cherries, chopped walnuts, whipped cream, toasted coconut, fresh mint sprigs
- Stir together condensed milk and whipped topping. Fold in next 7 ingredients. Pour evenly into graham cracker crusts.
- Cover and freeze 12 hours or until firm. Remove from freezer and let stand about 20 minutes before serving. Garnish, if desired.
NotesThis is from Southern Living, with a few minor modifications made by me. I constantly get requests for this recipe!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Adventures in Cooking
Simple Homemade FavoritesSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More