- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (6-ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1 teaspoon Key lime juice
- 2 drops of green food coloring
- 8 ounces whipped topping
- 1 (9-inch) graham cracker crust
- Combine sweetened condensed milk and limeade concentrate in a large bowl.
- Beat with an electric mixer set at low speed until mixed.
- Add Key lime juice and green food coloring to sweetened condensed milk mixture and beat well.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- poon mixture into graham cracker crust.
- Freeze until firm, about 1 hour.
- Remove from freezer 10 minutes before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More