- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice (about 6 lemons)
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups cold water
- 3 cup cracked ice
- 6 maraschino cherries, with stems, optional
- In a blender or smoothie machine, process the lemon juice and sugar for approximately 30 seconds to blend well.
- Add 1 cup of water and half the ice and blend, crushing the ice.
- Add the remaining ice and water. Blend on high speed until the mixture resembles a frozen delight!
- Divide among 6 glasses and top each glass with a cherry.
NotesDiscovered the original recipe online and adapted it to my smoothie machine by omitting water and adding more ice. My nieces and I love making new smoothies. This was one of our favorite summer drinks.
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Black Raspberry Chip Ice Cream
Chicken with Asparagus and Pine Nuts
Bacon And Cabbage SoupSee More