- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice (about 6 lemons)
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups cold water
- 3 cup cracked ice
- 6 maraschino cherries, with stems, optional
- In a blender or smoothie machine, process the lemon juice and sugar for approximately 30 seconds to blend well.
- Add 1 cup of water and half the ice and blend, crushing the ice.
- Add the remaining ice and water. Blend on high speed until the mixture resembles a frozen delight!
- Divide among 6 glasses and top each glass with a cherry.
NotesDiscovered the original recipe online and adapted it to my smoothie machine by omitting water and adding more ice. My nieces and I love making new smoothies. This was one of our favorite summer drinks.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Delightful DessertsSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More