- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- ◾1 cup strong coffee, frozen into cubes
- ◾1/2 cup milk or cream
- ◾1-3 tablespoons sugar, to taste
- ◾2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- ◾Optional-whipped cream, mini chocolate chips, more chocolate syrup
- 1.Place milk in blender and add coffee cubes. Blend until crushed, add chocolate syrup and sugar to taste. Blend again. Pour into glass and top with whipped cream, drizzle with more chocolate syrup and garnish with sprinkles or mini chocolate chips.
NotesI give this recipe for Homemade Frozen Mocha Frappuccino ★★★★★. Many coffee shops charge nearly five dollars for this tasty treat, making it an expensive everyday habit. Making a frappuccino or two from your own kitchen requires few ingredients and can be adjusted according to your taste.
Full of Rich Chocolate Flavor, try it today! You deserve it!!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More