- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15 min. + freezing
- * 2 cups finely crushed chocolate cream-filled sandwich cookies (about 22 cookies)
- * 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- * 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- * 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- * 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- * 2 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped
- * 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- * 1 tablespoon hot water
- * 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- Line a 9-in. x 5-in. loaf pan with foil. In a bowl, combine the cookie crumbs and butter. Press firmly onto the bottom and 1-1/2-in. up the sides of prepared pan.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add milk and vanilla and mix well. Fold in whipped cream. Spoon half of the mixture into another bowl and set aside. Dissolve coffee in hot water; fold into remaining cream cheese mixture. Fold in chocolate syrup.
- Spoon half of the chocolate mixture over crust. Top with half of the reserved cream cheese mixture. Repeat layers. Cut through layers with a knife to swirl the chocolate (pan will be full). Cover and freeze for 6 hours or overnight.
- To serve, lift out of the pan; remove foil. Cut into slices. Yield: 12 servings.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
My Family CookbookSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More