- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. oreos, crushed.
- 1 stick butter, melted.
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream.
- 1 can evap. milk.
- 1 cup sugar.
- 2 squares of 1 oz. unsweetened chocolate.
- 13 oz. cool whip.
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts.
- Mix crushed oreos and melted butter - cover, layer and freeze.
- Softened vanilla ice cream - layer and freeze.
- Milk, sugar and chocolate - bring to a boil, reduce heat, stir until thick - layer and freeze.
- Layer with cool whip and freeze.
- Sprinkle with walnuts.
- Make chocolate mixture 1st so it had time to cool before spreading on ice cream.
- Pull out of freezer 5-10 minutes before serving.