- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. oreos, crushed.
- 1 stick butter, melted.
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream.
- 1 can evap. milk.
- 1 cup sugar.
- 2 squares of 1 oz. unsweetened chocolate.
- 13 oz. cool whip.
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts.
- Mix crushed oreos and melted butter - cover, layer and freeze.
- Softened vanilla ice cream - layer and freeze.
- Milk, sugar and chocolate - bring to a boil, reduce heat, stir until thick - layer and freeze.
- Layer with cool whip and freeze.
- Sprinkle with walnuts.
- Make chocolate mixture 1st so it had time to cool before spreading on ice cream.
- Pull out of freezer 5-10 minutes before serving.
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3See More
BROWNIE CUPCAKES WITH PEANUT BUTTER FROSTING
Chocolate Chia Protein-Pudding
Bagel PizzaSee More