- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
- 1 pt. (2 cups) vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Brand Peach Flavor Gelatin
- 4 cups pound cake cubes
- 1/4 cup raspberry preserves
- 12 small peach slices
- 12 raspberries
- Mix whipped topping, ice cream and dry gelatin mix in large bowl until well blended. Stir in cake cubes. Spoon into 8-inch square pan.
- Freeze 3 hours or until firm.
- Drizzle with raspberry preserves. Cut into squares. Top each square with 1 peach slice and 1 raspberry. Store any leftover dessert in freezer.
Paul's Food World Volume 1
Growers' Giveback Potluck
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More