- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
- 1 pt. (2 cups) vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Brand Peach Flavor Gelatin
- 4 cups pound cake cubes
- 1/4 cup raspberry preserves
- 12 small peach slices
- 12 raspberries
- Mix whipped topping, ice cream and dry gelatin mix in large bowl until well blended. Stir in cake cubes. Spoon into 8-inch square pan.
- Freeze 3 hours or until firm.
- Drizzle with raspberry preserves. Cut into squares. Top each square with 1 peach slice and 1 raspberry. Store any leftover dessert in freezer.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Breads and Pastry 101See More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More