- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 store bought frozen apple pie (still frozen) cut into chunks
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 sprinkling of cinnamon (to cover the top)
- 1 1/2 cups of water
- 1 stick butter, cut into chunks, randomly placed over the top of the pile
- I greased my casserole dish with Pam.
- Bake according to frozen pie directions. Depending on how deep your dish is, you may need to bake it longer to get the dough in the middle done.
- Serve,of course, with a huge scoop of vanilla ice cream. Served 6 adults.
NotesWhat a wonderful, easy, recipe! I will try this recipe with peach pie and mixed berry.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Jean’s Recipe File
A Falcon Feast
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More