- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 store bought frozen apple pie (still frozen) cut into chunks
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 sprinkling of cinnamon (to cover the top)
- 1 1/2 cups of water
- 1 stick butter, cut into chunks, randomly placed over the top of the pile
- I greased my casserole dish with Pam.
- Bake according to frozen pie directions. Depending on how deep your dish is, you may need to bake it longer to get the dough in the middle done.
- Serve,of course, with a huge scoop of vanilla ice cream. Served 6 adults.
NotesWhat a wonderful, easy, recipe! I will try this recipe with peach pie and mixed berry.
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Recipes for Vitality
VivaVeganGal's Family FavoritesSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More