- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 store bought frozen apple pie (still frozen) cut into chunks
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 sprinkling of cinnamon (to cover the top)
- 1 1/2 cups of water
- 1 stick butter, cut into chunks, randomly placed over the top of the pile
- I greased my casserole dish with Pam.
- Bake according to frozen pie directions. Depending on how deep your dish is, you may need to bake it longer to get the dough in the middle done.
- Serve,of course, with a huge scoop of vanilla ice cream. Served 6 adults.
NotesWhat a wonderful, easy, recipe! I will try this recipe with peach pie and mixed berry.
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday EntertainingSee More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More