- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 (10-ounce) package Archway Original Coconut Macaroon Cookies
- 1 quart (4 cups) vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
- 1(8-ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice, undrained
- 2 teaspoons rum extract
- Crumble and press 9 of the cookies into a 9-inch pie plate.
- In large bowl, stir ice cream, pineapple with juice and rum extract until blended. Spoon into crust. Crumble remaining cookies and sprinkle over pie. Freeze about 4 hours or until firm.
- Remove pie from freezer about 5 minutes before serving.
- 10 servings
NotesI wanted to create a recipe for the Archway/Bakespace Contest using vanilla ice cream and the Archway Macaroon cookies. I decided to add ingredients to make it taste like a pina colada pie. The Archway Macaroon Cookies really do make the pie special! The taste is perfect on a hot summer day!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Cooking for a Cure
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More