- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 1/4 cups raspberries, frozen
- 1 cup strawberries, frozen
- 1 large banana
- 1/2 scoop vanilla whey ( or strawberry)
- 1. Place all ingredients into a blender or a tall cup. Pulse in the blender or pulse with a stick blender until blended and fluffy. Serve or freeze for no more than an hour.
- Nutrition (per serving): 71 calories, <1g total fat, <1g monounsaturated fat, <1g polyunsaturated fat, <1g saturated fat, 7.5mg cholesterol, 11.1mg sodium, 42.2mg calcium, 243mg potassium, 23.1mcg folate, 45.5mg phosphorus, 9.3mg phytosterols, 0mcg lycopene, <1mcg selenium, <1mg thiamin, 0mcg vitamin b12, <1mg vitamin b6, 35mg vitamin c, <1mg zinc, 14.6g carbohydrates, 4.1g fiber, 10.5g net carbohydrates, 7.4g sugar, 3.3g fructose, 0g galactose, 2.9g glucose, 0g lactose, <1g maltose, <1g sucrose, 3.3g protein
NotesBerries and Banana with a spoon of whey makes a quick snack.
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
VivaVeganGal's Family Favorites
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More