FROZEN RASPBERRY MOUSSE
- 3 cups fresh raspberries, divided (about 16 ounces)
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon kirsch (clear cherry brandy)
- 1 1/2 cups chilled heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 6 mint sprigs (for garnish
Puree 2 1/2 cups raspberries, powdered sugar, and kirsch in blender until smooth. Transfer to large bowl.
Using electric mixer, beat cream in another large bowl until firm peaks form. Add sour cream and beat just to blend.
Fold whipped cream mixture into raspberry puree just until incorporated.
Divide mousse among six 6-ounce parfait glasses. Cover each with plastic wrap and freeze. About 2 hours before serving, place mousse in refrigerator to thaw slightly. Uncover mousse and top with remaining 1/2 cup raspberries. Garnish with mint sprigs and serve