- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups fresh raspberries, divided (about 16 ounces)
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon kirsch (clear cherry brandy)
- 1 1/2 cups chilled heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 6 mint sprigs (for garnish
- Puree 2 1/2 cups raspberries, powdered sugar, and kirsch in blender until smooth. Transfer to large bowl.
- Using electric mixer, beat cream in another large bowl until firm peaks form. Add sour cream and beat just to blend.
- Fold whipped cream mixture into raspberry puree just until incorporated.
- Divide mousse among six 6-ounce parfait glasses. Cover each with plastic wrap and freeze. About 2 hours before serving, place mousse in refrigerator to thaw slightly. Uncover mousse and top with remaining 1/2 cup raspberries. Garnish with mint sprigs and serve
Screen-to-Table Cookbook: Food in Film
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Blueberry Banana Blast
Cincinnati Bengals Bacon & Mac Grilled Cheese
AFRICAN CHICKEN STEWSee More