- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6 - 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 1 cup (8 ounces) raspberry yogurt
- 1 cup raspberry sherbet, softened
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted slivered almonds
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Additional whipped topping and almonds, optional
- Place marshmallow creme in a deep microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave,uncovered, on high for 1 minute or until creme puffs and becomes smooth when stirred.
- Cool to room temperature, stirring several times.
- Stir in yogurt and sherbet.
- Fold in whipped topping and almonds. Pour into the crust.
- Cover and freeze for 6 hours or overnight.
- Remove from the freezer 10-15 minutes before serving.
- Garnish with whipped topping and almonds if desired.
NotesA Summer Time Delight!!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Get Cookin'See More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More