- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6 - 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 1 cup (8 ounces) raspberry yogurt
- 1 cup raspberry sherbet, softened
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted slivered almonds
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Additional whipped topping and almonds, optional
- Place marshmallow creme in a deep microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave,uncovered, on high for 1 minute or until creme puffs and becomes smooth when stirred.
- Cool to room temperature, stirring several times.
- Stir in yogurt and sherbet.
- Fold in whipped topping and almonds. Pour into the crust.
- Cover and freeze for 6 hours or overnight.
- Remove from the freezer 10-15 minutes before serving.
- Garnish with whipped topping and almonds if desired.
NotesA Summer Time Delight!!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Get Cookin'See More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More