- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6 - 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 1 cup (8 ounces) raspberry yogurt
- 1 cup raspberry sherbet, softened
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted slivered almonds
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Additional whipped topping and almonds, optional
- Place marshmallow creme in a deep microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave,uncovered, on high for 1 minute or until creme puffs and becomes smooth when stirred.
- Cool to room temperature, stirring several times.
- Stir in yogurt and sherbet.
- Fold in whipped topping and almonds. Pour into the crust.
- Cover and freeze for 6 hours or overnight.
- Remove from the freezer 10-15 minutes before serving.
- Garnish with whipped topping and almonds if desired.
NotesA Summer Time Delight!!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Jean’s Recipe FileSee More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More