- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1(8oz) package cream cheese(room temperature)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 large can crushed pineapple(well drained)
- 1(10oz) frozen strawberries(partially thawed)
- 2 bananas(sliced)
- 1(8oz) Container cool whip
- Blend cream cheese and sugar.
- Add cool whip; then fruit.
- Stir well and freeze in molds or 9x13 pan.
Notes::This is my daughter's favorite dessert::
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Get Fit With Good Food!See More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More