- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1(8oz) package cream cheese(room temperature)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 large can crushed pineapple(well drained)
- 1(10oz) frozen strawberries(partially thawed)
- 2 bananas(sliced)
- 1(8oz) Container cool whip
- Blend cream cheese and sugar.
- Add cool whip; then fruit.
- Stir well and freeze in molds or 9x13 pan.
Notes::This is my daughter's favorite dessert::
Taste of CenturyLink
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More