- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 10 strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 4 whole lemons, with rinds cut off
- 3 cups ice
- 1-1/2 cup water
- Place the strawberries and 1/3 cup of sugar in the blender with 1/2 cup of ice and 1/2 cup of water. Blend until pureed. Pour into the bottom of 4 glasses.
- Rinse your blender with water, then add the lemons, remaining sugar, ice, and water. With your blender on variable speed #1, begin blending. Quickly increase the speed then turn the blender to high. Blend until smooth.
- Pour immediately over the strawberry mixture.
NotesThis is one yummy, refreshing drink! When I found this recipe on The Family Kitchen Blog I knew I was going to make it on vacation and I found the cute strawberry plate at Walmart before we left for the beach and the plate turned out perfect for the picture! This drink puts McDonalds strawberry lemonade to shame! I'm sure you could add alcohol to this and it would be just as good!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More