- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/4 cups pretzels, crushed
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 T butter, softened
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 1 1/2 cups strawberries, crushed
- 7 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 8 oz whipped topping
- In a small bow, mix all ingredients for crust and press into a 9 inch pie plate. Refrigerate.
- In another bowl, mix lime juice, strawberries, and milk until well blended. Fold in whipped topping. Pour into crust. Freeze until firm.
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free Mama
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
CAPT'N CRUNCH Chili Chicken
Salted, Spiced Caramel SauceSee More