- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/4 cups pretzels, crushed
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 T butter, softened
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 1 1/2 cups strawberries, crushed
- 7 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 8 oz whipped topping
- In a small bow, mix all ingredients for crust and press into a 9 inch pie plate. Refrigerate.
- In another bowl, mix lime juice, strawberries, and milk until well blended. Fold in whipped topping. Pour into crust. Freeze until firm.
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More