- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/4 cups pretzels, crushed
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 T butter, softened
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 1 1/2 cups strawberries, crushed
- 7 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 8 oz whipped topping
- In a small bow, mix all ingredients for crust and press into a 9 inch pie plate. Refrigerate.
- In another bowl, mix lime juice, strawberries, and milk until well blended. Fold in whipped topping. Pour into crust. Freeze until firm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MidLife Road Trip's
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Cooking with SabraSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More