- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/4 cups pretzels, crushed
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 T butter, softened
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 1 1/2 cups strawberries, crushed
- 7 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 8 oz whipped topping
- In a small bow, mix all ingredients for crust and press into a 9 inch pie plate. Refrigerate.
- In another bowl, mix lime juice, strawberries, and milk until well blended. Fold in whipped topping. Pour into crust. Freeze until firm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Fun appetizers and snacks
50 Shades of TasteSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More