- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb frozen fruit (any kind)
- 1 cake mix (any kind)
- 1 16oz bottle diet sprite
- Take the frozen fruit and pour into a 9x13-ungreased pan. Sprinkle cake mix evenly over fruit (be sure to break up any big lumps. Pour bottle of diet sprite over cake mix. DO NOT MIX.
- Cover w/foil and bake at 375 for 30 min.
- Uncover the cake and bake an additional 10-20min (depending on how brown you want it).
- When I uncover it the cake, I usually take a knife and break up any lumps, so there won't be lumps of cake mix when it is done. Serve warm w/ a scoop of vanilla frozen low fat yogurt.
- Blueberries and white cake mix, Mixed berries and white cake mix, Peaches and yellow cake mix.
- Low fat apple pie filling and yellow cake mix
NotesServes 12 people
3 points per serving
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More