- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups unsifted flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup vegitable oil
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1(28oz)jar mince meat
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In large bowl, mix dry ingredients.
- Add oil and milk, stirring until mixture is well moistened and crumbly.
- Reserving 1 cup mixture; press remainder into a baking dish; spread with mince meat. sprinkle evenly with remaining mixture & nuts.
- Bake 30min. or until golden brown.
- Cut into bars. Enjoy! Store any remaining, loosely covered, at room temperature.
NotesMy entire cookbook is recipes from my grandmother. Some are from her mother. This is one of many. I hope you enjoy this as much as I do.
Sauce du Jour Culinary Institution: where every crazy chef gets a sharp knife
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Get Fit With Good Food!See More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More