- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups unsifted flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup vegitable oil
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1(28oz)jar mince meat
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In large bowl, mix dry ingredients.
- Add oil and milk, stirring until mixture is well moistened and crumbly.
- Reserving 1 cup mixture; press remainder into a baking dish; spread with mince meat. sprinkle evenly with remaining mixture & nuts.
- Bake 30min. or until golden brown.
- Cut into bars. Enjoy! Store any remaining, loosely covered, at room temperature.
NotesMy entire cookbook is recipes from my grandmother. Some are from her mother. This is one of many. I hope you enjoy this as much as I do.
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free Mama
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More