- 6 Rhodes Warm-N-Serv™ Crusty Rolls, thawed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- fresh diced, strawberries, pineapple & kiwi
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- Slice crusty rolls into 1/2-inch thick slices.
- Place on a baking sheet and brush with melted butter.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over slices.
- Bake at 400°F 5-10 minutes or until edges are toasted.
- Set aside to cool. Place strawberries, pineapple and kiwi in a bowl and toss gently to combine.
- Place about 1 tablespoon fruit mixture on top of each toasted roll slice.
- Combine sour cream, honey, lemon zest and lemon juice and mix well.
- Drizzle over fruit.
NotesCelebrate Spring with this easy to make Fruit Bruschetta, delicious and bursting with flavor.
Full Recipe: http://www.rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/2212
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking DC 2013
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Second Grade Holiday CookbookSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More