- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb frozen fruit (any kind)
- 1 cake mix (any kind)
- 1 16oz bottle diet sprite
- Take the frozen fruit and pour into a 9x13-ungreased pan. Sprinkle cake mix evenly over fruit (be sure to break up any big lumps. Pour bottle of diet sprite over cake mix. DO NOT MIX.
- Cover w/foil and bake at 375 for 30 min.
- Uncover the cake and bake an additional 10-20min (depending on how brown you want it).
- When I uncover it the cake, I usually take a knife and break up any lumps, so there won't be lumps of cake mix when it is done. Serve warm w/ a scoop of vanilla frozen low fat yogurt.
- Blueberries and white cake mix, Mixed berries and white cake mix, Peaches and yellow cake mix.
- Low fat apple pie filling and yellow cake mix
NotesServes 12 people
3 points per serving
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with Sabra
Italy or Bust
Delightful DessertsSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More