- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup oil or melted butter
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 can fruit cocktail
- Brown sugar
- 1/4 cup nuts (pecans or walnuts)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease and flour a 9" x 9" x 2" baking pan.
- In a small bowl, mix flour, baking soda and salt.
- In a large bowl, add egg, sugar and oil.
- Mix well.
- Add flour mixture. Then add fruit cocktail.
- Mix well. Pour into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar and nuts.
- Bake at 350°F for 20-30 minutes
NotesThis is a cake my mom used to bake when I was a child. I'm not sure where she got it, but it's easy to prepare and is very moist!
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Olive's Deep Dish Strawberry Rhubarb Pie: Pushing Daisies
Sesame Snow PeasSee More