- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup oil or melted butter
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 can fruit cocktail
- Brown sugar
- 1/4 cup nuts (pecans or walnuts)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease and flour a 9" x 9" x 2" baking pan.
- In a small bowl, mix flour, baking soda and salt.
- In a large bowl, add egg, sugar and oil.
- Mix well.
- Add flour mixture. Then add fruit cocktail.
- Mix well. Pour into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar and nuts.
- Bake at 350°F for 20-30 minutes
NotesThis is a cake my mom used to bake when I was a child. I'm not sure where she got it, but it's easy to prepare and is very moist!
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook 2014
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Black Raspberry Chip Ice Cream
Chicken with Asparagus and Pine Nuts
Bacon And Cabbage SoupSee More