- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 large egg
- 1 c Splenda
- 1-15 ounce can fruit cocktail (I use Del Monte’s Carb select), minus 2 tablespoons of the juice
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 ¼ c all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1. Preheat oven to 325ºF. Coat an 8” square pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2. In a large mixing bowl beat egg, Splenda, and fruit cocktail with a hand mixer until smooth.
- 3. In a medium bowl, sift together dry ingredients.
- 4. Fold dry ingredients into fruit cocktail mixture with a whisk; then add vanilla extract.
- 5. Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 30-35 minutes or until top springs back when touched. Cool & serve.
- Serves Nine
- Per serving (Calculated using fruit cocktail in light syrup. Calories, etc will be lower if the Del Monte Carb select Fruit cocktail is used instead.)
- Calories: 110
- Carbs: 23 g
- Protein: 3 g
- Fat: 1g (0 saturated)
- Fiber: 1 g
- Sodium: 200 milligrams
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
MetroCooking DC 2013
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013See More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More