- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Raspberry Gelatin Ingredients:
- 1 pkg Royal Raspberry gelatin (3 oz)
- 1 C boiling water
- 1/2 C cold water
- 1 C drained fruit cocktail
- Strawberry Meringue Ingredients:
- 1 pkg Strawberry gelatin (3 oz)
- 2/3 C egg whites
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 C sugar
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 2 C sweetened whipped cream
- Directions: Raspberry Gelatin
- Dissolve raspberry gelatin in boiling water.
- Add cold water.
- Chill until slightly thickened.
- Fold in fruit cocktail.
- Pour into an 8-inch square pan.
- Chill until firm.
- Directions: Strawberry Meringues
- Beat egg whites and salt until soft peaks form.
- Slowly add strawberry gelatin and sugar while beating until stiff peaks form.
- Add almond extract.
- Using about 1/3 cup for each meringue, shape on brown paper lined baking sheets about 2 inches apart.
- Bake at 275 degrees, about 45 minutes.
- Directions: Assembly
- Remove meringues from paper when cool.
- Cut gelatin into cubes.
- Fold cubes into whipped cream.
- Use cubes to fill meringues.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More