Fruit Filled Dessert Quesadillas
5 10-inch flour tortillas
1 tsp. melted margarine
1/2 pkg. (4 oz.) cream cheese, room temperature
1/2 can fruit filling, any flavor
1. Lightly brush one side of tortilla with melted margarine.
2. Turn tortilla over and place on wax paper or dinner plate.
3. Spread a thin layer of cream cheese on this side.
4. On half of tortilla, spread evenly, 1/2 cup of the fruit filling.
5. Fold tortilla in half, pressing lightly to seal the edges.
6. Heat large non-stick skillet over medium heat.
7. Cook each tortilla until lightly brown, about 4 minutes. Turn and brown the other side.
8. Dust with powdered sugar, but in wedges and serve.