- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 5 10-inch flour tortillas
- 1 tsp. melted margarine
- 1/2 pkg. (4 oz.) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 can fruit filling, any flavor
- Powdered sugar
- Lightly brush one side of tortilla with melted margarine.
- Turn tortilla over and place on wax paper or dinner plate.
- Spread a thin layer of cream cheese on unbuttered side.
- Evenly spread 1/2 cup of fruit filling on half of the tortilla.
- Fold tortilla in half, pressing lightly to seal the edges.
- Heat large non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Cook each tortilla until lightly brown, about 4 minutes. Turn and brown the other side.
- Dust with powdered sugar, cut in wedges and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More