- Cooking Time: 55-60
- Servings: 8-12 Slices
- Preparation Time: 30
- Full box Dassant Vanilla Pound Cake
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup brandy
- 2/3 cup golden raisins
- 2/3 cup dried apricots - finely chopped
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup black currants
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- Lightly grease a 9x5 loaf pan.
- Heat brandy in saucepan over low heat until warm.
- Remove from heat and stir in dried fruit and orange zest.
- Cover and let stand 30 minutes. Strain fruit.
- Combine eggs, oil, water in medium size bowl.
- Add mix and fruit and fold together until well combined.
- Pour batter into pan and spread, filling corners.
- Top with sliced almonds.
- Bake for 55 to 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool completely before serving.
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More