- Cooking Time: 55-60
- Servings: 8-12 Slices
- Preparation Time: 30
- Full box Dassant Vanilla Pound Cake
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup brandy
- 2/3 cup golden raisins
- 2/3 cup dried apricots - finely chopped
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup black currants
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- Lightly grease a 9x5 loaf pan.
- Heat brandy in saucepan over low heat until warm.
- Remove from heat and stir in dried fruit and orange zest.
- Cover and let stand 30 minutes. Strain fruit.
- Combine eggs, oil, water in medium size bowl.
- Add mix and fruit and fold together until well combined.
- Pour batter into pan and spread, filling corners.
- Top with sliced almonds.
- Bake for 55 to 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool completely before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Short Sharp Chops
CHOCOLATE CHIP ZUCCHINI BREAD / MUFFINSSee More