- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 cup fruit cocktail, well drained
- 1 (8oz) package cream cheese
- 1 (3.4oz) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 2 bananas, sliced
- Add 1/2 cup milk to softened cream cheese and mix well.
- Add vanilla pudding and the rest of the milk.
- Beat slowly for 1 minute, mixture should be thick.
- Fold in remaining ingredients except for bananas.
- Put in refrigerator and chill for a few hours.
- Just before serving add bananas.
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)See More
Broccoli/Bacon/Onion Salad LOW CARB
High-Protein Honey Wheat Bread
Sticky Pecan & Prune Pre-Workout BarsSee More