- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 cup fruit cocktail, well drained
- 1 (8oz) package cream cheese
- 1 (3.4oz) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 2 bananas, sliced
- Add 1/2 cup milk to softened cream cheese and mix well.
- Add vanilla pudding and the rest of the milk.
- Beat slowly for 1 minute, mixture should be thick.
- Fold in remaining ingredients except for bananas.
- Put in refrigerator and chill for a few hours.
- Just before serving add bananas.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More