- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 cup fruit cocktail, well drained
- 1 (8oz) package cream cheese
- 1 (3.4oz) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 2 bananas, sliced
- Add 1/2 cup milk to softened cream cheese and mix well.
- Add vanilla pudding and the rest of the milk.
- Beat slowly for 1 minute, mixture should be thick.
- Fold in remaining ingredients except for bananas.
- Put in refrigerator and chill for a few hours.
- Just before serving add bananas.
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free Mama
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Cook With The Twinz - Juice & Smoothies Volume OneSee More
Best Mediterranean Baked Stuffed Chicken
Melt Your Heart Pizza
Paleo Flank Steak with Chimichurri SauceSee More