- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12- 14
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can of peach or apricot pie filling
- 2 cans fruit cocktail (15 oz.), drained.
- 1 can of pineapple chunks, drained.
- 1 can of mandarin oranges, drained.
- 2 medium banana's, sliced.
- Mix together and refrigerate. Stir in banana's just before serving.
NotesVery refreshing! Great for outdoor get togethers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Short & Sweet
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More