- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12- 14
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can of peach or apricot pie filling
- 2 cans fruit cocktail (15 oz.), drained.
- 1 can of pineapple chunks, drained.
- 1 can of mandarin oranges, drained.
- 2 medium banana's, sliced.
- Mix together and refrigerate. Stir in banana's just before serving.
NotesVery refreshing! Great for outdoor get togethers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More