- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12- 14
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can of peach or apricot pie filling
- 2 cans fruit cocktail (15 oz.), drained.
- 1 can of pineapple chunks, drained.
- 1 can of mandarin oranges, drained.
- 2 medium banana's, sliced.
- Mix together and refrigerate. Stir in banana's just before serving.
NotesVery refreshing! Great for outdoor get togethers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Koken met OmaSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More