- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12- 14
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can of peach or apricot pie filling
- 2 cans fruit cocktail (15 oz.), drained.
- 1 can of pineapple chunks, drained.
- 1 can of mandarin oranges, drained.
- 2 medium banana's, sliced.
- Mix together and refrigerate. Stir in banana's just before serving.
NotesVery refreshing! Great for outdoor get togethers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Vegan Eats!See More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More