- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can (21 oz) apple pie filling, I usually slice these in half
- 1 can (20 oz) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 can (11 oz) mandarin oranges, drained
- 3 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1 small container fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Combine first (5) ingredients together, by folding gently until all fruits are coated with pie filling.
- Cover & refrigerate.
- Just before serving, stir in pecans.
NotesThis recipe can be made so many different ways. Just use the pie filling and fruits that you like. It can also be made with the no sugar added pie fillings. Its very refreshing.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More