- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can (21 oz) apple pie filling, I usually slice these in half
- 1 can (20 oz) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 can (11 oz) mandarin oranges, drained
- 3 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1 small container fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Combine first (5) ingredients together, by folding gently until all fruits are coated with pie filling.
- Cover & refrigerate.
- Just before serving, stir in pecans.
NotesThis recipe can be made so many different ways. Just use the pie filling and fruits that you like. It can also be made with the no sugar added pie fillings. Its very refreshing.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More