- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can of mandarin oranges
- 1 small can of crushed pineapple drained
- 1 8 oz container of cottage cheese
- 1 container of cool whip
- i box of orange jello
- Take the orange jello and prepare it then let it stay in the fridge till it sets a little
- Then you blend it in with the cottage cheese, mandarin oranges, pineapple and cool whip
- Return to the fridge till it sets.
MetroCooking DC 2013
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More