- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can of mandarin oranges
- 1 small can of crushed pineapple drained
- 1 8 oz container of cottage cheese
- 1 container of cool whip
- i box of orange jello
- Take the orange jello and prepare it then let it stay in the fridge till it sets a little
- Then you blend it in with the cottage cheese, mandarin oranges, pineapple and cool whip
- Return to the fridge till it sets.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013See More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More