- Cooking Time: 8-10
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups finely crushed pretzels
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1-1/4 cups cold butter
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups Cool Whip® whipped topping
- 7 to 8 cups assorted fresh fruit
- In a bowl, combine pretzels and sugar; mix well.
- Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Press into a 14-in. pizza pan.
- Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until set. Cool on a wire rack; refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine milk, folding in the whipped topping; spread over crust. Cover and chill. Top with fruit just before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Watt's Cooking in PA?See More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More