- Cooking Time: 8-10
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups finely crushed pretzels
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1-1/4 cups cold butter
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups Cool Whip® whipped topping
- 7 to 8 cups assorted fresh fruit
- In a bowl, combine pretzels and sugar; mix well.
- Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Press into a 14-in. pizza pan.
- Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until set. Cool on a wire rack; refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine milk, folding in the whipped topping; spread over crust. Cover and chill. Top with fruit just before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Italy or Bust
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More