- Cooking Time: 20
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package (18 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 package (8 ounces) light cream cheese softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 4 cups assorted fresh fruit such as strawberries, bananas, kiwi, blueberries, etc
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Place dough on round baking stone and cook 18-20 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and cool.
- For topping, combine cream cheese and sugar and spread over cookie dough, then start placing on the fruit
Bombshell Approved: Fast, Simple, Satisfying
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free Mama
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More