- Cooking Time: 20
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package (18 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 package (8 ounces) light cream cheese softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 4 cups assorted fresh fruit such as strawberries, bananas, kiwi, blueberries, etc
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Place dough on round baking stone and cook 18-20 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and cool.
- For topping, combine cream cheese and sugar and spread over cookie dough, then start placing on the fruit
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
The Naked Macaron
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14See More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More