- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 12 oz whipped topping
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- mandarin oranges
- fresh fruit: strawberries, kiwi, pineapple, blueberries, banana
- Preheat oven according to directions on cookie dough package.
- Cut cookies in 1/2 inch slices and arrange on a pizza pan, pressing together to make crust.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until done.
- Combine cream cheese, whipped topping, sugar, and vanilla in a bowl.
- Stir until smooth and spread over cooled cookie crust.
- Arrange fruit in layers on cookie crust.
- Cut into slices.
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Bombshell Approved: Fast, Simple, Satisfying
The Italian ExchangeSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More