- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 12 oz whipped topping
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- mandarin oranges
- fresh fruit: strawberries, kiwi, pineapple, blueberries, banana
- Preheat oven according to directions on cookie dough package.
- Cut cookies in 1/2 inch slices and arrange on a pizza pan, pressing together to make crust.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until done.
- Combine cream cheese, whipped topping, sugar, and vanilla in a bowl.
- Stir until smooth and spread over cooled cookie crust.
- Arrange fruit in layers on cookie crust.
- Cut into slices.
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free Mama
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More