- Cooking Time: 10 min
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 10 min
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 c. apricot preserve
- 1 tube sugar cookie dough
- 2 kiwis
- 1 can mandarin oranges
- handful of raspberries
- package of red seedless grapes
- Work the sugar cookie dough out over a pizza pan and cook for about 10 minutes or until it's lightly brown.
- Using a hand mixer combine cream cheese, vanilla, and sugar. Spread over cookie dough once it's cooled down.
- Arrange the fruit in a circular pattern around the pizza. I prefer to have rings of fruit in this order: grapes, mandarin oranges, kiwi, raspberrries in the center.
- Melt the apricot preserve and brush over pizza to give it a nice sheen. Place in refrigerator until you're ready to eat!
NotesI was interning at the local NBC affiliate when we had this little kid on the show who had just published her first cook book. She made this amazing fruit pizza and it seemed so easy! I figured if she could do it so could I. So over the years I have made it to my liking by choosing my favorite fruits and how I like it prepared. ENJOY!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MidLife Road Trip's
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Jean’s Recipe FileSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More