- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup butter, softened to room temperature
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp cream of tartar
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Assortment of fresh fruit cut into bite-sized pieces (bananas, peaches, kiwi, berries, pineapple)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and 3/4 cup sugar.
- Mix egg into butter/sugar.
- Add flour, cream or tartar, soda and salt.
- Blend well and press into a pizza pan.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until light brown; cool.
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese with 1/2 cup sugar and vanilla.
- Spread on cooled crust.
- Arrange fruit on top of filling and chill before serving.