- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 cups Kelloggs Frosted Flakes
- 1/2 cup butter or margerine, softened
- two 8-ounce packages light cream cheese, softened
- One 7-ounce jar marshmallow fluff
- 2-3 cups sliced fruit or berries
- Whipped cream or whipped topping, optional
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Place the frosted flakes in a resealable plastic bag.
- Crush the cereal to a medium crumb.
- Open the bag and measure the crumbs; you should have 2 1/4 cups.
- Combine the crumbs with the butter.
- When blended, transfer to a 12-inch pizza pan and press the mixture into the pan in an even layer.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 5 minutes, or until light golden brown.
- Remove from oven and set aside to cool completely.
- Combine the cream cheese and marshmallow fluff in a medium mixing bowl and beat until very smooth.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over the cooled crust.
- Immediatly arrange fruit over the top in a decorative pattern and, if desired, garnish with whipped cream or topping.
- Chill until firm, about 1 hour.
- Cut into wedges and serve cold.
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook 2014
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Life on a Beach Easy Seafood Cooking at HomeSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More