- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 cups Kelloggs Frosted Flakes
- 1/2 cup butter or margerine, softened
- two 8-ounce packages light cream cheese, softened
- One 7-ounce jar marshmallow fluff
- 2-3 cups sliced fruit or berries
- Whipped cream or whipped topping, optional
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Place the frosted flakes in a resealable plastic bag.
- Crush the cereal to a medium crumb.
- Open the bag and measure the crumbs; you should have 2 1/4 cups.
- Combine the crumbs with the butter.
- When blended, transfer to a 12-inch pizza pan and press the mixture into the pan in an even layer.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 5 minutes, or until light golden brown.
- Remove from oven and set aside to cool completely.
- Combine the cream cheese and marshmallow fluff in a medium mixing bowl and beat until very smooth.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over the cooled crust.
- Immediatly arrange fruit over the top in a decorative pattern and, if desired, garnish with whipped cream or topping.
- Chill until firm, about 1 hour.
- Cut into wedges and serve cold.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More