- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package of sugar cookie dough
- 1 8 oz package of cream cheese
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tsp of lemon juice
- Whatever fruit you want; strawberries, blueberries, grapes, raspberries, kiwi, bananas
- Roll out cookie dough and fit into a lightly greased pizza pan. Bake until golden brown.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and lemon juice together and spread over cooled cookie.
- Slice fruit and arrange on top however you want (I like circles in decreasing circumference)!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More