- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (64 fluid ounce) bottle fruit
- punch, chilled
- 1 (64 fluid ounce) bottle
- unsweetened pineapple juice,chilled
- 1 (2 liter) bottle ginger ale, chilled
- 1/2 gallon orange sherbet
- In a punch bowl, mix together fruit punch, pineapple juice and ginger ale. Add scoops of sherbet into the punch. Wait for the sherbet to begin melting, approximately 10 minutes, stir gently, and serve.
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Adventures in CookingSee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More