- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Cream cheese (in a block)
- small can of condensed milk
- large (think costco size or smart and final) can of fruit cocktail (#10 can)
- Over night, strain the fruit cocktail in the refigerator.
- Take the bar of cream cheese and use a handheld mixer to make it thinner.
- Slowly add the can of condensed milk.
- When it's smooth, mix it in with the fruit.
- Serve cold.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Cake Mix Banana Nut Bread
EZ Salami Rolls
Asparagus FrittataSee More