- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Cream cheese (in a block)
- small can of condensed milk
- large (think costco size or smart and final) can of fruit cocktail (#10 can)
- Over night, strain the fruit cocktail in the refigerator.
- Take the bar of cream cheese and use a handheld mixer to make it thinner.
- Slowly add the can of condensed milk.
- When it's smooth, mix it in with the fruit.
- Serve cold.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes for Vitality
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Vegan Eats!See More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More