- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Cream cheese (in a block)
- small can of condensed milk
- large (think costco size or smart and final) can of fruit cocktail (#10 can)
- Over night, strain the fruit cocktail in the refigerator.
- Take the bar of cream cheese and use a handheld mixer to make it thinner.
- Slowly add the can of condensed milk.
- When it's smooth, mix it in with the fruit.
- Serve cold.
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Amsterdam Friends Cookbook
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
GINGERBREAD(LAURA INGALLS WILDER)
Boneless Roast Turkey Breast With Blueberry Salsa
Perfect Easter HamSee More