- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Cream cheese (in a block)
- small can of condensed milk
- large (think costco size or smart and final) can of fruit cocktail (#10 can)
- Over night, strain the fruit cocktail in the refigerator.
- Take the bar of cream cheese and use a handheld mixer to make it thinner.
- Slowly add the can of condensed milk.
- When it's smooth, mix it in with the fruit.
- Serve cold.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Cooking with Sabra
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More