- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Cream cheese (in a block)
- small can of condensed milk
- large (think costco size or smart and final) can of fruit cocktail (#10 can)
- Over night, strain the fruit cocktail in the refigerator.
- Take the bar of cream cheese and use a handheld mixer to make it thinner.
- Slowly add the can of condensed milk.
- When it's smooth, mix it in with the fruit.
- Serve cold.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Breads and Pastry 101See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More