- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- One small package of instant vanilla pudding.
- 1 large can fruit coctail.
- One large can chunk pinapple well drained.
- Frech fruits such ss bananas grapes strawberrys blueberrys etc.
- Drain fruit coctail save juice mix juice with dry pudding mix well.
- Add rest of fruits chill well.
- Also good with lemon pudding
NotesMade by my aunt every 4th of July.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More