- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 tub cool-whip
- 2 cans fruit cocktail (drained)
- 1 pack jello (any flavor) OR 1 pack instant pudding( i use cheesecake flavor)
- Mix fruit into the cool-whip, in large bowl
- then add the Powder of either the jello OR instant pudding
- Mix well, then refridgerate til chilled.
- Walnuts are also good in this as well.
NotesMy husband's mom makes this, and now i do too.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More