- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 peaches, peeled, pitted, and chopped
- 1 pound strawberries, rinsed, hulled, and sliced
- 1/2 pound seedless green grapes
- 1/2 pound seedless red grapes
- 3 bananas, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- juice of one lime
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- Combine chopped and sliced fruits in a large serving bowl; toss gently. Sprinkle with sugar. Whisk together remaining ingredients in a small bowl or 1 cup measure. Pour dressing mixture over fruit and toss gently to combine. Cover and chill the fruit salad thoroughly before serving.
- This fruit salad recipe makes enough to serve about 10 to 12 people.
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Sauce du Jour Culinary Institution: where every crazy chef gets a sharp knife
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Teriyaki Salmon and Green Onion Kabobs
"Lightened Up" Carrot CakeSee More