- 6 peaches, peeled, pitted, and chopped
- 1 pound strawberries, rinsed, hulled, and sliced
- 1/2 pound seedless green grapes
- 1/2 pound seedless red grapes
- 3 bananas, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- juice of one lime
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
Combine chopped and sliced fruits in a large serving bowl; toss gently. Sprinkle with sugar. Whisk together remaining ingredients in a small bowl or 1 cup measure. Pour dressing mixture over fruit and toss gently to combine. Cover and chill the fruit salad thoroughly before serving.
This fruit salad recipe makes enough to serve about 10 to 12 people.