- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 small package Jello powder (any flavor)
- 1 small jar of Maraschino Cherries, drained
- 1/2 cup pecans or walnuts, chopped
- 3 apples, peeled and cut into chunks
- 3 oranges, cut into chunks
- 3 bananas, sliced
- Prepare the Jello according to package instructions. Let cool. Mix the fruit in a bowl and cover with a thin layer of sugar. Stir in nuts and cherries. Add cool Jello and mix well. Cover and chill thoroughly. mix again before serving.
- Orange or cherry Jello works best, but experiment. The fruit will release juice as it sits and thin the Jello a bit. Add more fruit if needed. If the salad is too sour after sitting, add a little more sugar. Miniature marshmallows are also a nice addition.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
My Family CookbookSee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More