- Cooking Time: 5 - 10
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 30
- TORTILLA CHIPS
- Corn or Flour Tortillas
- Vegetable Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Cinnamon
- 1 Tablespoon Nutmeg
- FRUIT SALSA
- 1 Cup Diced Strawberries
- 1 Cup Diced Mango
- 1/2 Cup Red Onion
- Cilantro or Mint (Chopped fine)
- Mix Sugar, Cinnamon, and Nutmeg in a small bowl.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Cut tortillas into quarters to resemble a “chip”.
- Brush oil on both sides and LIGHTLY sprinkle sugar mixture on the chips.
- Bake for 5 - 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool
- Great for an afternoon snack that's healthy too!
NotesThis recipe is so easy and just simply genius. A friend did this in class one day, so I’d like to thank her for her brilliance. We only did Strawberries and Mango, but any fruit here will do. Kiwi, Blackberries, Pineapple… you name it.
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Paul's Food World Volume 1
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More