- Cooking Time: 5 to 10
- Preparation Time:
- 1 c finely chopped strawberries
- 1 orange finely chopped
- 3 kiwi finely chopped
- 8oz crushed pineapple-drained
- 1T lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tsp sugar
- 10 flour tortillas
- 1/4 c butter-melted
- 1/3 c sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- In a bowl, combine the first 6 ingredients. Cover and refrigerate.
- For chips: Cut the each tortilla into 8 wedges. Brush with butter.
- Sprinkle with the cinnamon and sugar.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 5-10 minutes or until crisp.
NotesAnother awesome crowd pleaser! I got this for the TOH mag
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free Mama
Cooking with Sabra
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More