- Cooking Time: 5 to 10
- Preparation Time:
- 1 c finely chopped strawberries
- 1 orange finely chopped
- 3 kiwi finely chopped
- 8oz crushed pineapple-drained
- 1T lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tsp sugar
- 10 flour tortillas
- 1/4 c butter-melted
- 1/3 c sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- In a bowl, combine the first 6 ingredients. Cover and refrigerate.
- For chips: Cut the each tortilla into 8 wedges. Brush with butter.
- Sprinkle with the cinnamon and sugar.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 5-10 minutes or until crisp.
NotesAnother awesome crowd pleaser! I got this for the TOH mag
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More