- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 2 Fiji apples peeled, cored and diced
- 2 kiwis, peeled and diced
- 1 pound strawberries, diced (a little bigger than the rest of the fruit)
- 2 peaches, peeled and diced
- 8 ounces blueberries (cut the bigger ones in half)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- For Dip
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/3 - 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- For Chips
- 10 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- butter flavored cooking spray
- 2 cups cinnamon sugar
- In large bowl, mix all fruit with sugar and lemon juice.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 20 minutes.
- Mix cream cheese and powdered sugar a little at a time until creamy (you may like a little more, or less sugar to fit your taste).
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- On cookie sheet spray one side of tortilla with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar (I use quite a bit).
- Spray again with cooking spray (lightly).
- Turn tortilla over and repeat.
- Cut into 4 wedges using pizza cutter.
- Bake 4 minutes.
- Turn chips over sprinkle with more cinnamon sugar.
- Bake for another 4 to 6 minutes until crispy.
- Let cool completely.
- Let dip come to spreadable consistency.
- Allow guest to spread dip on a chip and top with salsa.
NotesI had this at a friend's party! I changed some of the fruit and added the dip. I use frozen peaches when not in season. It was a big hit at my daughter's graduation party!
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
The Naked Macaron
A Falcon FeastSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More