FRUIT SALSA WITH CINNAMON CHIPS AND DIP
- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 2 Fiji apples peeled, cored and diced
- 2 kiwis, peeled and diced
- 1 pound strawberries, diced (a little bigger than the rest of the fruit)
- 2 peaches, peeled and diced
- 8 ounces blueberries (cut the bigger ones in half)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- For Dip
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/3 - 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- For Chips
- 10 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- butter flavored cooking spray
- 2 cups cinnamon sugar
In large bowl, mix all fruit with sugar and lemon juice.
Cover and refrigerate at least 20 minutes.
Mix cream cheese and powdered sugar a little at a time until creamy (you may like a little more, or less sugar to fit your taste).
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
On cookie sheet spray one side of tortilla with cooking spray.
Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar (I use quite a bit).
Spray again with cooking spray (lightly).
Turn tortilla over and repeat.
Cut into 4 wedges using pizza cutter.
Bake 4 minutes.
Turn chips over sprinkle with more cinnamon sugar.
Bake for another 4 to 6 minutes until crispy.
Let cool completely.
Let dip come to spreadable consistency.
Allow guest to spread dip on a chip and top with salsa.