- Cooking Time: None
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 15 to 20 minutes
- 1 can (8 oz.) pineapple chunks in juice, undrained
- 1 can (15 oz.) peach slices in juice, drained
- 2 kiwi, peeled, chopped
- 1 cup strawberries, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp. each ground cinnamon and ground ginger
- 1-1/2 cups thawed COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping
- DRAIN pineapple, reserving juice. Chop pineapple and peaches.
- TOSS pineapple, peaches, kiwi, strawberries, brown sugar, spices and reserved juice in medium bowl.
- LAYER fruit alternately with whipped topping in 8 dessert dishes. Serve immediately.
- Calories 90 Total fat 2 g Saturated fat 1.5 g Cholesterol 0 mg Sodium 5 mg Carbohydrate 20 g Dietary fiber 2 g Sugars 15 g Protein 1 g
- Play around with the fruit combinations.
- Also, use yogurts between the layers!
NotesPicked this recipe up from myfittnesspal.com. I was searching for something that was a bit more "Perky" for breakfast. I tend to use fruit yogurt instead of the whipped topping and also add granola, when I put together a serving the fruit will keep in the fridge quite nicely. This is also very tasty as a pancake topping.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More