- Cooking Time: None
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 15 to 20 minutes
- 1 can (8 oz.) pineapple chunks in juice, undrained
- 1 can (15 oz.) peach slices in juice, drained
- 2 kiwi, peeled, chopped
- 1 cup strawberries, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp. each ground cinnamon and ground ginger
- 1-1/2 cups thawed COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping
- DRAIN pineapple, reserving juice. Chop pineapple and peaches.
- TOSS pineapple, peaches, kiwi, strawberries, brown sugar, spices and reserved juice in medium bowl.
- LAYER fruit alternately with whipped topping in 8 dessert dishes. Serve immediately.
- Calories 90 Total fat 2 g Saturated fat 1.5 g Cholesterol 0 mg Sodium 5 mg Carbohydrate 20 g Dietary fiber 2 g Sugars 15 g Protein 1 g
- Play around with the fruit combinations.
- Also, use yogurts between the layers!
NotesPicked this recipe up from myfittnesspal.com. I was searching for something that was a bit more "Perky" for breakfast. I tend to use fruit yogurt instead of the whipped topping and also add granola, when I put together a serving the fruit will keep in the fridge quite nicely. This is also very tasty as a pancake topping.
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
It's all about that protein
Decadent Desserts Made FromSee More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More