- Cooking Time: None
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 15 to 20 minutes
- 1 can (8 oz.) pineapple chunks in juice, undrained
- 1 can (15 oz.) peach slices in juice, drained
- 2 kiwi, peeled, chopped
- 1 cup strawberries, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp. each ground cinnamon and ground ginger
- 1-1/2 cups thawed COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping
- DRAIN pineapple, reserving juice. Chop pineapple and peaches.
- TOSS pineapple, peaches, kiwi, strawberries, brown sugar, spices and reserved juice in medium bowl.
- LAYER fruit alternately with whipped topping in 8 dessert dishes. Serve immediately.
- Calories 90 Total fat 2 g Saturated fat 1.5 g Cholesterol 0 mg Sodium 5 mg Carbohydrate 20 g Dietary fiber 2 g Sugars 15 g Protein 1 g
- Play around with the fruit combinations.
- Also, use yogurts between the layers!
NotesPicked this recipe up from myfittnesspal.com. I was searching for something that was a bit more "Perky" for breakfast. I tend to use fruit yogurt instead of the whipped topping and also add granola, when I put together a serving the fruit will keep in the fridge quite nicely. This is also very tasty as a pancake topping.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Special SmoothiesSee More
Raw Carrot Beet Ginger Salad
Honeydew Lime Soup
Deviled PotatoesSee More