- Cooking Time: None
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 15 to 20 minutes
- 1 can (8 oz.) pineapple chunks in juice, undrained
- 1 can (15 oz.) peach slices in juice, drained
- 2 kiwi, peeled, chopped
- 1 cup strawberries, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp. each ground cinnamon and ground ginger
- 1-1/2 cups thawed COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping
DRAIN pineapple, reserving juice. Chop pineapple and peaches.
TOSS pineapple, peaches, kiwi, strawberries, brown sugar, spices and reserved juice in medium bowl.
LAYER fruit alternately with whipped topping in 8 dessert dishes. Serve immediately.
Calories 90 Total fat 2 g Saturated fat 1.5 g Cholesterol 0 mg Sodium 5 mg Carbohydrate 20 g Dietary fiber 2 g Sugars 15 g Protein 1 g
Play around with the fruit combinations.
Also, use yogurts between the layers!
Website Credit: http://www.myfitnesspal.com