- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Juice of 5 oranges (or lg. orange juice concentrate)
- Juice of 3 lemons
- 4 cups granulated sugar
- 5 cups water
- 1 lb. strawberries
- 3 or 4 mashed ripe bananas
- 1 can crushed pineapple
- Dissolve sugar in hot water and cool.
- Add all other ingredients and freeze. (Any other fruit can be added such as pears, peaches, kiwi)
- Spoon frozen mixture into tall glass (about 3/4 full), then add Sprite, 7-Up, or Ginger Ale.
NotesMy husband's Aunt makes this and it's delcious. It's become a favorite in our own house.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Teriyaki Turkey Sliders
CRISPY BAKED RAVIOLI
Banana TrifleSee More