- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Juice of 5 oranges (or lg. orange juice concentrate)
- Juice of 3 lemons
- 4 cups granulated sugar
- 5 cups water
- 1 lb. strawberries
- 3 or 4 mashed ripe bananas
- 1 can crushed pineapple
- Dissolve sugar in hot water and cool.
- Add all other ingredients and freeze. (Any other fruit can be added such as pears, peaches, kiwi)
- Spoon frozen mixture into tall glass (about 3/4 full), then add Sprite, 7-Up, or Ginger Ale.
NotesMy husband's Aunt makes this and it's delcious. It's become a favorite in our own house.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More