- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Juice of 5 oranges (or lg. orange juice concentrate)
- Juice of 3 lemons
- 4 cups granulated sugar
- 5 cups water
- 1 lb. strawberries
- 3 or 4 mashed ripe bananas
- 1 can crushed pineapple
- Dissolve sugar in hot water and cool.
- Add all other ingredients and freeze. (Any other fruit can be added such as pears, peaches, kiwi)
- Spoon frozen mixture into tall glass (about 3/4 full), then add Sprite, 7-Up, or Ginger Ale.
NotesMy husband's Aunt makes this and it's delcious. It's become a favorite in our own house.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing RecipesSee More
Walnut, Honey & Espresso Caramels
Scrambled Egg Breakfast Pizza
Rice PuddingSee More