- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 quart strawberries, hulled
- 1 banana, broken into chunks
- 2 peaches
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 cups ice
- In a blender, combine strawberries, banana and peaches.
- Blend until fruit is pureed.
- Blend in the juice.
- Add ice and blend to desired consistency.
- Pour into glasses and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More