- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 quart strawberries, hulled
- 1 banana, broken into chunks
- 2 peaches
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 cups ice
- In a blender, combine strawberries, banana and peaches.
- Blend until fruit is pureed.
- Blend in the juice.
- Add ice and blend to desired consistency.
- Pour into glasses and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Lau Family RecipesSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More