- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 5
- Preparation Time:
- 1(14oz) can Eagle Brand Sweetened
- Condensed Milk(not evaporated)
- 1(8oz)carton plain yogurt
- 1 small banana, cut up
- 1 cup fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1(8oz) can crushed pineapple,chilled
- 2 Tblsp. lemon juice
- 1 cup ice cubes
- halved fresh strawberries, optional
- Chill Eagle Brand. In blender container, combine Eagle Brand Milk,yogurt,banana,whole strawberries,pineapple with its juice and the lemon juice:cover and blend until smooth. Garnish with the halved strawberries if desired. Serve immediately.
- Peach Smoothie: Omit strawberries and pineapple. Add 2 cups of frozen or fresh peaches. Proceed as above
NotesHere's a cool refreshing treat for summertime. Enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Delightful DessertsSee More
Thigh and Drumstick Cacciatore
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers
Chocolate PavlovaSee More