- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package of prepared sugar cookie dough, softened
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- A couple of drops of orange oil (recipe called for 1/2 tsp vanilla extract)
- Various fresh fruit, cut into slices – Strawberries, Kiwi, Mandarin oranges etc…
- Heat oven to 375º. Cut dough into pieces and arrange in a fluted tart pan. Press the cookie dough together, across the bottom and up the sides to form the crust. Bake 15 to 16 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- While cookie crust cools, combine the cream cheese, sugar and orange oil with a hand mixer until mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Once the crust is cooled, spread cream cheese mixture over and decorate with fruit.
- Refrigerate 2 hours.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Vegan Eats!See More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More