- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package of prepared sugar cookie dough, softened
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- A couple of drops of orange oil (recipe called for 1/2 tsp vanilla extract)
- Various fresh fruit, cut into slices – Strawberries, Kiwi, Mandarin oranges etc…
- Heat oven to 375º. Cut dough into pieces and arrange in a fluted tart pan. Press the cookie dough together, across the bottom and up the sides to form the crust. Bake 15 to 16 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- While cookie crust cools, combine the cream cheese, sugar and orange oil with a hand mixer until mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Once the crust is cooled, spread cream cheese mixture over and decorate with fruit.
- Refrigerate 2 hours.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Koken met Oma
Cooking for a CureSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce