- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package of prepared sugar cookie dough, softened
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- A couple of drops of orange oil (recipe called for 1/2 tsp vanilla extract)
- Various fresh fruit, cut into slices – Strawberries, Kiwi, Mandarin oranges etc…
- Heat oven to 375º. Cut dough into pieces and arrange in a fluted tart pan. Press the cookie dough together, across the bottom and up the sides to form the crust. Bake 15 to 16 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- While cookie crust cools, combine the cream cheese, sugar and orange oil with a hand mixer until mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Once the crust is cooled, spread cream cheese mixture over and decorate with fruit.
- Refrigerate 2 hours.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More